Friday, May 20, 2016

Movie Posters


Starting off with this iconic masterpiece, the simplicity and idea of this poster would catch anyone attention. When you see a poster like this it leaves you in suspense with one simple image. I love it.


If you don't know much about the story line of this movie when you see it, it's definitely interesting. It's mysterious and intriguing. 


   

When you see this movie poster, you already know it's a comedy. For someone like me who's a sucker for a good rom-com, any movie poster with good actors and actresses showing signs of comedy; I'm already in.

 

I adore this movie. It's one of my favorites, it has such a rich comical and romantic story line. So of course you couldn't expect anything less for the movie poster. With all the actors and actresses shown, you want to know their characters and their story.


This movie is insane, amazingly done but insane. I think keeping the poster for this movie was a good idea so you don't scare away viewers with the amount of action that goes on. All you need to know about the movie is Leonardo Dicaprio's pain stricken face and the story behind it lays in the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment